Last night the 2016 MTV VMAS took place at Madison Square Gardens, the event was noteworthy and as every year, the celebrities’ outfits left us with a lot to say. So here are our opinions of the best and worst dressed.
- Beyonce: Last night Queen B not only won 7 awards but also amazed everyone with her beautiful couture dress by Italian designer Francesco Scognamiglio, who has worked with her in the past as well as with other celebrities such as Madonna, Lady Gaga and Rihanna.
Beyonce won Best editing, Best cinematography, Best choreography, Breakthrough long form video, Best pop video, Best female video, Video of the year. Talk about absolute female empowerment..
- Nicki Minaj: She looked incredible in her navy dress by Bao Tranchi which featured cutouts and sheer. However, the Pop singer found it difficult to walk in it as it was so tight, forcing her to receive help from others to move around the red carpet. She definitely does not put comfort over fashion.
- Winnie Harlow: The America’s Next Top Models contestant has been a favourite for a while. The model embraces her unique skin, making her a role model for other women and men who suffer with the same condition, Vitiligo. She looked stunning in her custom made Erickson Beamon dress.
- Ariana Grande: 23 year old singer and actress looked adorable as always but this time she added some extra style to her cuteness by wearing a custom made Alexander Wang.
- Ansel Elgort: The actor renowned for his role in Fault in Our Stars really went overboard with his outfit.
- Rita Ora: We are still struggling to understand the decisions behind Rita Ora’s outfit. The sentence “more is less” is popular for a reason. It is a shame because her Marc Jacob boots could make such an amazing look.
- Farrah Abraham: This picture is self-explanatory…